Saturday, August 24, 2013

Escaping Evil Forest

I took a few seconds to heal up at the spring before heading off. It seemed like I had a rather large percentage of attempts fail from getting a random encounter, but I finally made it to Plant Brain.

I started off the fight by having Vivi attack Zidane. This brought him to critical HP, causing Blank to appear. One attack from Blank and a Fire Sword from Steiner were all it took to kill the boss. It did manage to get an attack in, but it was a quick physical attack and didn't knock anyone out, so I let it slide.

In the forced encounter with the 2 Plant Spiders Vivi's turn came up immediately, so a multi-target Fire ended the battle as soon as it began. I unequpped Blank after the battle, giving him a Broadsword instead of his Iron Sword.

I got a bit turned around on the world map, so I wasn't quite at the entrance to the Ice Cavern when the nameplate disappeared. I just saved outside since I'm not too bothered by having to watch the scene each time I try to go in. I can just remember how I save some extra time by doing it this way. :) My time is now 00:48:50.

No comments:

Post a Comment