Monday, August 19, 2013

Absconding with the Princess

This part was pretty easy. I got through on it on my first try once I managed to fix the disc reading problem. Rounding up all the knights was a piece of cake. When I got control of Zidane I optimized him. He now has the Mage Masher, Leather Hat, Wrist, Leather Shirt, and Moonstone equipped.

In the first fight with Steiner Zidane got the first turn and attacked. Blank and Cinna stole the Leather Hat and Silk Shirt, and Zidane then finished Steiner with one more attack.

The other fights with Steiner are as simple as they get. Just knock out everyone except Garnet to get through them quickly.  Steiner and the Pluto Knights never even got a turn.  After a few FMVs, I'm now saved in the Evil Forest with a time of 00:31:21.

No comments:

Post a Comment