Sunday, March 2, 2014

Black Mage Village

It took many hours of attempts, but I finally made it through the forest with no encounters. When I arrived at the village, I first went to the weapon store, picked up the Elixir, and bought 2 Stardust Rods and 2 Steepled Hats for use in synthesis. I actually synthesized only one of the Stardust Rods; the other is for me to use later. After that, I picked up the letter from Mogryo and headed left to watch the required ATE with Vivi. Then I went to the inn and watched the scenes.

In the morning, I read the letter from Stiltzkin, then went to the synthesis shop and bought 47 Cotton Robes (finally using up all my Wrists and Steepled Hats), as well as a Desert Boots, a Glass Buckle, a Madain's Ring, a Barette, and a Gold Choker. I'll be using Madain's Ring and the Barette later; everything else is just for some extra profit. Make sure to buy a Mage Masher and synthesize an Exploda if you didn't get the Gladius from Lani.

With that done, I climbed up the ladder to overhear the conversation in the item shop, then climbed down, picked up the 2,000 gil, and went to the item shop. Once there, I picked up the Ether, bought 11 Potion and 2 Soft, and sold all but 3 Ores, all but 1 Yellow Scarf, and all of the following:

Cotton Robe
Ice Brand
Magician Shoes
Mage Staff
Annoyntment
Bronze Armor
Iron Sword
Butterfly Sword
Tent
Glass Buckle
Ether
Echo Screen
Remedy
Phoenix Pinion
Desert Boots
Mythril Fork
Mythril Spear
Feather Hat

With my inventory now cleared out, I asked for the usual and climbed up the ladder to get the Black Belt. I then made one more trip to the weapon shop and bought the following:

1 Magic Armlet
99 Steepled Hats
3 Ritual Hats
1 Leather Plate
1 Chain Plate
7 Mythril Vest

I already have the other things the guide tells you to buy here. With the shopping all done, it was time to leave. I got on Choco and rode back to Conde Petie. I picked up the gil and the Diamond, then got married. :) After the ceremony, I saved in the grocery store with a time of 04:49:28.

No comments:

Post a Comment