Sunday, December 1, 2013

Antlion

Now it's time to return to the settlement, picking up treasure along the way. When I got there, I equipped Quina with the Needle Fork, Mage's Hat, Bone Wrist, Silk Robe, and Yellow Scarf, and activated Add Status and Ability Up. Millionaire was already active. I then went up to the inn, got the treasure inside, read the letter from Ruby, and saved.

After that, I followed Dan the slowpoke down the stairs, picking up the Phoenix Pinion along the way. Several times I accidentally initiated conversation with him when I was trying to pick up the Phoenix Pinion. That just shows you how slow he is.

Then came the fight against Antlion. Zidane went first and stole the Annoyntment. Then I waited for Antlion to take a turn and it used Sandstorm, reducing Quina to 1 HP. I then had Zidane steal again, getting the Mythril Vest, before finishing it with Limit Glove.

When the long scenes were finally over, I took Freya over to the cathedral to pick up the treasure there. With that done, I returned to the inn, bought Stiltzkin's deal, read the letter from Monev, and saved. My time is now 03:17:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment